Today’s Weight Loss Rx . . .
Let me answer that question with the following questions:
- Do you find yourself longing for the apocalypse?
- Do you find yourself looking for a reason to live?
- Are you feeling tired, irritable, stressed out?
- Do you or you family find yourself to be overly cynical, jaded or emotionally numb?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions above, then I highly recommend prescription strength nature . . .
All parody and humor aside, full strength prescription nature is one of the very best treatments for stress.
I find that sitting outside with my animals, watching the birds, dogs, horses and ducks dramatically helps with lowering my stress levels and helps me re-focus. You can see my favorite place to sit on my farm and watch nature . . . here on Katch.me
You may find the following posts very insightful in explaining how stress wreaks havoc on your weight loss, mood & emotions and how to go about fixing it:
- How Does Stress Cause Weight Gain?
- Stress . . . The Weight Loss Killer
- Common Ketosis Killers
- Adrenal Insufficiency, Adrenal Fatigue, Pseudo-Cushing’s Syndrome – Oh My!
- How Does Exercise Help Ketosis?
- Principle Based Ketogenic Lifestyle – Part I
- Principle Based Ketogenic Lifestyle – Part II
- The Simple Effects of Ponderizing
For someone like me, who spends 14-18 hours a day taking care of illness and sickness, I have found that spending time in nature is often more therapeutic than any pill available in the pharmacy. So, this afternoon, if your looking for me, I’ll be taking my own medicine, a prescription of Nature Rx on my horse.